[xcrysden] Error printing to JPEG

Fendy Lovefaith xyzfxbd at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 19 12:21:44 CET 2010

Dear Gabriele Sclauzero and everyone

I have try your suggestion to change the

set xcMisc(ImageMagick.convert) /usr/bin/convert

with

set xcMisc(ImageMagick.converter) /usr/bin/convert

but still,,,,I can't print the xsf structure in JPEG format,,,,,,the same error message appear as before.........

Is there something wrong with the ImageMagick???

Thanks Gabriele Sclauzero and everyone

GBU