[xcrysden] Installation of xcrysden on Windows

陈伟槟 bingmou2004 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 15:51:16 CET 2010

Actually all you need is the basic knowledage about shell and how to compile
source codes. You are using a linux system whose software package manager is
rpm, so you should try to install build-essential package in your system
throught rpm command or any other GUI package manager software. It is only
throught the build-essential package can you get the command "make' and
complie the Xcrysden.

However, now I strongely recommend you to find a binary package of Xcrysden
for you system since you will meet a great number of software dependancy
while you are compiling the source code, eg. tk8.4 and GL. It's not so easy
for a  newbie to solve these dependancies.

If you insist or you can't find a binary package, just download the source
code which contains  all the needed library files( just find it In the
website of Xcrysden), I will try to help you with my best.  But don't expect
too much since my compiled version still run with bugs.