[xcrysden] Installation of xcrysden

Fendy Lovefaith xyzfxbd at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 26 09:18:13 CET 2010

Dear 陈伟槟 ,,,,Anton Kokalj,,,,and XCrysden mailing list
I'm so honored to receive many replies for the installation of XCrysden,,,,so I have download the tar file for for 32-bit linux: http://www.xcrysden.org/download/xc-1.5.17-linux_x86-semishared.tar.gz
and then I update the info in /.bashrc file like below
XCRYSDEN_TOPDIR=/home/revival/XCrySDen-1.5.17-bin-semishared
XCRYSDEN_SCRATCH=/home/revival/xcrys_temp
export XCRYSDEN_TOPDIR XCRYSDEN_SCRATCH
PATH="$XCRYSDEN_TOPDIR:$PATH:$XCRYSDEN_TOPDIR/scripts:$XCRYSDEN_TOPDIR/util"
I think I need a help again because I don't know what should I do next after I update the info in /.bashrc file........I try to find the subdirectory system from xc-1.5.17-linux_x86-semishared directory but I could not find any.........So that means I could not find the file make.linux
I'm sorry to ask this silly question but could someone give me an advice what I should do after this to continue the installation????
I will not in my lab from tomorrow until next week so I will resume the installation process as soon as possible I come back......I will also give a reply to the XCrysden mailing list as soon as possible
Thank you so much for the help.........I really appreciate any kind of help from the mailing list
GBU