[xcrysden] running XCrysden on SUSE 11.2 (64 bit) error [3]

Masoud Nahali masoudnahali at live.com
Sat Mar 6 21:30:32 CET 2010

Dear XCrysden Users

I executed "dmesg" in the /bin for finding the probelm and in the results there is a line included an error :

[ 8.255075] amd64_edac: probe of 0000:00:18.2 failed with error -22

I think that the line is related to the error of XCrysden when I execute it :

> drmRadeonCmdBuffer: -22. Kernel failed to parse or rejected command

> stream. See dmesg for more info

I am trying to solve the problem but there is not any success, your help is appreciated.

Many Thanks

Masoud Nahali

Sharif University of Technology