[xcrysden] link is dead

Tobias Burnus burnus at net-b.de
Sat Nov 6 18:14:58 CET 2010

Am 06.11.2010 18:04, schrieb lan haiping:
> I cannot download  xcrysden  from this link
> http://www.xcrysden.org/download/xc-1.5.21-src-all.tar.gz.
> It seems the link is dead, since i tried several different netports.

For me the whole site seems to be down. However, you could download it from:

https://build.opensuse.org/package/show?package=xcrysden&project=home%3Aburnus

There: "Source Files" and then click on then symbol at the end of the
"xcrysden-1.5.21-src.tar.bz2" line.

Tobias

PS: At least for me the x86-64 version does not work on my system; the
problem is a known improper use of OpenGL/MESA which for some reason
does not affect (on my system) the i686 version.