[xcrysden] Problems of Xcrysden with pwscf files

Elie Albert Moujaes emoujaes at fisica.ufmg.br
Tue Nov 9 20:50:27 CET 2010

Dear all,

after solving all the problems in initiating XCRYSDEN, i have got a small
problem now in opening PWSCF files. The input and output files open but they
ask for the dimensionality and I click OK, I get an error message:

/espresso-4.2/XCrySDen-1.4.1../scripts/pwo2xsf.sh :line 87:bc :command not
found

and underneath I get:

/espresso-4.2/XCrySDen-1.4.1../scripts/pwo2xsf.sh :line 88:test :-eq: unary
operator expected

Can someone explain to me what is the problem please.

Thank you in advance

Regards

Elie Moujaes