[xcrysden] reload .kpf file

Tone Kokalj tone.kokalj at ijs.si
Fri Oct 22 14:40:25 CEST 2010

On Fri, 2010-10-22 at 12:11 +0200, Gabriele Sclauzero wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>

>    does anyone know if it is possible to reload a k-point path file
> generated by Xcrysden (for instance, in the *.kpf format), such that I
> can add or remove some special points from a path, or simply change
> the number of division (I mean the density of k-points on the lines
> connecting the special points)?

No, this is not possible.
K-point selection is one-way process, you click the points, and save the
data to a file.

Why don't you modify manually the *.kpf file and remove the point you
want. A simple script can then interpolate the points in-between the
selected points.

Anton Kokalj
J. Stefan Institute, Jamova 39, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia
(tel: +386-1-477-3523 // fax:+386-1-477-3822)

Please, if possible, avoid sending me Word or PowerPoint attachments.
See:  http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html