[xcrysden] line 129 of xcLib.sh file

tone tone.kokalj at ijs.si
Fri Jan 7 10:18:20 CET 2011

On Mon, 2011-01-03 at 11:53 +0330, David Grifith wrote:
> Dear XCrysden users
>
> when I try to run XCrysden under Cygwin in windows I get the below
> error :
>
> ./xcrysden: line 129 : /scripts/xcLib.sh : no such file or directory
>
> As I have checked there are only 45 lines in xcLib.sh file but the
> program want to read the line 129. I appreciate your help in advance.

This means that you are likely using the old 1.4* version of xcrysden
and you did not define the XCRYSDEN_TOPDIR enviromental variable.
Consider using the newer 1.5* version, and the problem will vanish,
because the newer version does not require the XCRYSDEN_TOPDIR variable
anymore.

Anton Kokalj
J. Stefan Institute, Jamova 39, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia
(tel: +386-1-477-3523 // fax:+386-1-477-3822)

Please, if possible, avoid sending me Word or PowerPoint attachments.
See:  http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html