[xcrysden] XCrysDen - Doubt

Sebastijan Peljhan sebastijan.peljhan at ijs.si
Tue Jul 5 10:22:04 CEST 2011

The band structure and DOS files usually are in a .txt or .dat like file
formats (although they don't explicitly have .txt or .dat endings) and
you can plot the graphs using gnuplot or Xmgrace (or any other available
graphing software).

Kind regards,

Sebastijan

--
Sebastijan Peljhan
Department of Physical and Organic Chemistry

tel.:+386 1 4773 523
fax.:+386 1 4773 822
email: sebastijan.peljhan at IJS.SI