[xcrysden] Success: Building XCD 1.5.24 with shared libs on OS X

Paulo Alex da Silva Carvalho palex at infis.ufu.br
Wed Jul 27 17:43:28 CEST 2011

Helo David

I did your steps on Snow Leopard and it works nicely, thank you very much!
But then I install Lion and Xcrysden continues working but now there is an
annoying flickering of the Xcrysden display. It is practically impossible to
use it. I know that you have this trouble last year. Do you have any idea of
how to fix that?

again, thanks

Prof. Paulo Alex da Silva Carvalho
Instituto de Física