[xcrysden] rotate cordinate by script(or other) to fixed amount

Rudra Banerjee bnrj.rudra at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 20 21:17:33 CET 2011

Dear Friends,
I want to view and print a number of files with the viewport (coordinate)
changed. How I can rotate the xyz file in same amount each time i open the file?
I cheked customs-defination(nothing there), FAQ and scripting site....but failed
to solve the problem.
$ xcr fcc1.xyz --script
/opt/XCrySDen-1.5.17-bin-semishared/Tcl/scripting::rotate x 5
Please help.

 --
Rudra
JRF; SNBNCBS

A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train
stops. On my desk I have a work  station.

Why?See:  http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html