[xcrysden] error when compiling last release

Eric Germaneau germaneau at gucas.ac.cn
Thu May 12 20:16:21 CEST 2011

Thank you for your reply but the compilation still crash unfortunately.
I did not mention that I on a i686 machine with gcc version 4.3.3.
And I got the same issue on a x86_64 machine with gcc version 4.4.4.

       Éric.

--
/Be the change you wish to see in the world
/ --- Mahatma Gandhi ---

Dr. Éric Germaneau <mailto:germaneau at gucas.ac.cn>

College of Physical Sciences
Graduate University of Chinese Academy of Sciences
Yuquan Road 19A
Beijing 100049
China

/Please, if possible, don't send me MS Word or PowerPoint attachments
Why? See: http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html /