[xcrysden] XCrySDen Digest, Vol 45, Issue 5

bahaareh tavakoli nejad bahaartv at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 08:35:00 CET 2011

hello.
I have a 64 bit windows7. I download ''xc-1.5.18-cygwin-shared.tar'' and
also i download ''Cygwin/X'' and   bash, gawk, grep, gzip, ImageMagic,less,
more, opengle and tcltk.
I Extract  the ''xc-1.5.18-cygwin-shared.tar'' in the folder that contain
cygiwn. in the Xcrysden I built tho empty folder "XCRYSDEN_TOPDIR" and
"XCRYSDEN_SCRATCH". Then i use the  ''$ ./xcConfigure'' command. but i get
this error : bash: ./xcConfigure: No such file or directory.
please explain me in detail what should i do.

Thank you very much.