[xcrysden] Query on version 1.4

Tone Kokalj tone.kokalj at ijs.si
Wed Nov 16 09:47:19 CET 2011

On Thu, 2011-11-10 at 10:25 -0500, Ajit Vallabhaneni wrote:
> I am a new user of Quantumespresso. Due to some issues with the linux
> OS i use, i can only install the older version of xcrysden (V1.4).

Why? Please, give more info of what is the problem.

>  I was wondering if this version is compatible with the QE V4.3.1
> because when i tried to run some tutorials on PWSCF calculations, i
> can view only the input files but not the output.

Well, v1.4 is rather outdated and much older than QE-4.3, which is why
you faced problems. You should install the compiled 1.5 version.

Regards,
--
Anton Kokalj
J. Stefan Institute, Jamova 39, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia

Please, if possible, avoid sending me Word or PowerPoint attachments.
See:  http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html