[xcrysden] Visualizing the Fermi surface

Igor Lukacevic ilukacevic at fizika.unios.hr
Mon Nov 21 08:11:10 CET 2011

Dear Anton,

thank you for the reply.

I've given the energy outputted by the bxsf file. Xcrysden, actually,
recognized it itself. It is very close to the energy given in ABINIT output.

Aaaah, now I see it! Fermi level is just at the top of the 16th band,
and not crossing any other band. That's why there is no Fermi surface.
Thank You for helping me. And sorry for taking Your time with this issue.

Best regards,

Igor L.

--
Igor Lukacevic, PhD