[xcrysden] XCRYSDEN or other software?

Volker Eyert eyert at physik.uni-augsburg.de
Mon Apr 23 11:47:07 CEST 2012

Elie,

actually, the new MedeA(R) polymer builder of Materials Design can do
this. With this tool, you can sketch arbitrary repeat units and their
connection points - and you can polymerize any desired polymer from
these. Once you have created a polymer, you can attach it to a
nano-tube, using the Molecular Editor in MedeA. Details can be found on
our webpage www.materialsdesign.com or just contact our experts Clive
Freeman and Dave Rigby (whom I cc).

Hope this helps

Volker