[xcrysden] fink installation of xcrysden osx 10.8

Celestian, Aaron aaron.celestian at wku.edu
Fri Aug 10 16:55:32 CEST 2012

Dear All,

I am new to this program (and mailing list, so sorry if this has been addressed), and fairly new to OSX/unix in general.

I'm trying to install xcrysden via fink.  I believe I have configured fink correctly and I'm able to browse packages in dselect, but I do not see a distribution of xcrysden.  From my terminal window i've tried:

fink install xcrysden

but fink replies back and says 'failed: no package found for specification 'xcrysden'

I've also tried adding the version number to xcrysden to no avail.

If anyone can help I would be grateful!

Best Regards,
Aaron