[xcrysden] Trying to compile xcrysden in FreeBSD/amd64 plataform

Tone Kokalj tone.kokalj at ijs.si
Fri Dec 21 22:04:09 CET 2012

On Tue, 2012-12-18 at 17:05 -0200, Eduardo wrote:
> Dear Users and Developers
>
> Thanks for provide us a free code, with a good quality, and support to it.
>
> I am trying to compile xcrysden under FreeBSD/amd64/8.3-RELEASE, but I
> couldn't get sucess on in until now. Please, is there anyone with
> experience in this? If the answer is yes, I will expose this problem
> with in details.

I guess that with so little info nobody will be able to help.
Perhaps the problem is generic and not linked directly to FreeBSD?

Regards,
--
Anton Kokalj
J. Stefan Institute, Jamova 39, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia

Please, if possible, avoid sending me Word or PowerPoint attachments.
See:  http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html