[xcrysden] segmentation violation in 3D Fermi surface

Tone Kokalj tone.kokalj at ijs.si
Fri Jun 22 12:27:59 CEST 2012

On Thu, 2012-06-21 at 11:28 +0900, محمد ارشد فرحان wrote:
> Dear XCrysden Users,
> i have been facing a problem in viewing 3D fermi surface.
> the problem/error is same as discussed in this
> thread : http://www.democritos.it/pipermail/xcrysden/2010-May/000787.html
> according to this thread, lower of k points enables to visualize but
> i'm only using 300 kpoints .
> please guide me through the problem.

I believe it is you who should guide us through your problem.
Is the above stated thread the correct one?
If so I cannot understand your problem. Be more specific.

Anton Kokalj
J. Stefan Institute, Jamova 39, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia
(tel: +386-1-477-3523 // fax:+386-1-477-3822)

Please, if possible, avoid sending me Word or PowerPoint attachments.
See:  http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html