[xcrysden] Installing XCrySDen on Scientific Linux 6.1

Watheq Elias watheqzako at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 6 01:38:47 CET 2012

Dear XCrySDen users,
I have installed a precompiled version of XCrySDen on scientific linux 6.1. When I run it I got the following error:

/home/Watheq/XCrySDen-1.5.25-bin-semishared/xcrysden: line 224: /home/Watheq/XCrySDen-1.5.25-bin-semishared/bin/xcrys: cannot execute binary file

I have copied what i did in attached txt file.
I will be very grateful if you could kindly help me to fix this problem.
My regards,
Watheq Elias