[xcrysden] problem in compiling Xcrysden

Tone Kokalj tone.kokalj at ijs.si
Fri Mar 9 08:12:06 CET 2012

On Fri, 2012-03-09 at 14:40 +0900, محمد ارشد فرحان wrote:
> Dear Prof. Kokalj
> as you had guided me, i was able to install both Mesa Library and fftw
> library.
> however, i could not manage to solve the problem for meschach (atleast
> i think i could not)
> the Xcrysden compilation this time gives a relatively small error
> which reads:
>
> "In file included from fft3d.c:6:
> shankland.h:4:30: error: meschach/matrix2.h: No such file or directory

Which means you either don't have the development version of meschach
library installed or it is installed on non-standard place. If the
latter applies then specify its location to one of the available
*_INCDIR variables in Make.sys. Say, if you have meschach header files
in /home/myself/include/meschach then specify -I/home/myself/include

Anton Kokalj
J. Stefan Institute, Jamova 39, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia
(tel: +386-1-477-3523 // fax:+386-1-477-3822)

Please, if possible, avoid sending me Word or PowerPoint attachments.
See:  http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html