[xcrysden] support for crystal09 f9 files

Tone Kokalj tone.kokalj at ijs.si
Mon May 7 10:21:35 CEST 2012

On Fri, 2012-05-04 at 16:39 +0100, Manuel Melle Franco wrote:
> Hi Tone,
>
> Thanks for the prompt replay, and a very nice software.
>
> It breaks when I try to  read 09 f9 (note that they were created with
> 64 bit binaries),
> I have crystal09 binaries in the definition, in fact I think run
> properties with crystal09 on
> crystal06 f9 files!

Have the f9 files been generated on the same computer (or with the same
binaries) as used by xcrysden? Note that the f9 is not actually read by
xcrysden, but by crystal binaries, so if you get an error the error is
likely from crystal. Please be more specific and provide more info about
the error.

Regards,
--
Anton Kokalj
J. Stefan Institute, Jamova 39, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia

Please, if possible, avoid sending me Word or PowerPoint attachments.
See:  http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html