[xcrysden] Electron density with different colors

Tone Kokalj tone.kokalj at ijs.si
Mon Apr 29 23:12:02 CEST 2013

On Sat, 2013-04-27 at 19:45 +0800, 毛飞 wrote:
> Hi, Xcrysden users
>

> I want to plot the electron density with different colors according to
> different density magnitudes. I do not know how to fix it.

As for coloring of isosurfaces there is only one possibility: you can
color the negative and positive values (i.e. +isovalue and -isovalue),
but this is suitable only for charge density differences (i.e. formation
densities). For more details see:
http://www.xcrysden.org/doc/isocontrol.html

On the other hand if you want a colored-type of contour plots, then
follow this link:
http://www.xcrysden.org/doc/plane1control.html

Regards,
--
Anton Kokalj
J. Stefan Institute, Jamova 39, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia

Please, if possible, avoid sending me Word or PowerPoint attachments.
See:  http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html