[xcrysden] reg xcysted compile

Tone Kokalj tone.kokalj at ijs.si
Mon Apr 29 23:15:20 CEST 2013

On Sun, 2013-04-28 at 20:11 +0530, Dr. Amar Bahadur wrote:
> Dear Users,
>                   I compiled xcrysden in ubuntu, When i give the
> command ./xcConfigure, following message comes on terminal:

For the new versions of xcrysden  it is not required to run the
"./xcConfigure", hence you can skip it.

> Please specify XCRYSDEN_SCRATCH directory
> (default: /home/amarbahadur/xcrys_tmp):
>
> please suggest what should be written next.

Write the path of where would you like xcrysden to write the scratch
files. If you just press return, then the /home/amarbahadur/xcrys_tmp/
directory will be used.

Regards,
--
Anton Kokalj
J. Stefan Institute, Jamova 39, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia

Please, if possible, avoid sending me Word or PowerPoint attachments.
See:  http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html