[xcrysden] Trouble with mesa

Sara Yzdn sarayzdn at gmail.com
Wed Aug 21 09:40:52 CEST 2013

Dear Tone,

I followed your advice and still I get the same error mentioned in my
previous email. Here's how I changed part of make.sys:

COMPILE_TCLTK    = no
TCL_LIB      = /home/sara/Packages/tcl8.5.14/unix/libtclstub8.5.a
TK_LIB       = /home/sara/Packages/tk8.5.14/unix/libtkstub8.5.a
GLU_LIB      = -lGLU
GL_LIB       = -lGL
FFTW3_LIB    = -lfftw3
# this is only used for some testing purposes
#MESCHACH_LIB = -lmeschach

#
# Include directories
#

TCL_INCDIR      = /usr/include/tcl-private
TK_INCDIR       = /usr/include/tk-private
GL_INCDIR       =
FFTW3_INCDIR    =

Regards,
Sara Yazdani