[xcrysden] XCrysden "Save Current State and Structure" on Mac OSX

Zhu, Jianxin jxzhu at lanl.gov
Thu Jan 31 23:26:53 CET 2013

Dear Tone,

Sorry for the delay in reply.

Motivated by your point on roundoff/resolution issue, I looked back into
the wien2k structure file and found that the TiC.struct file, which was
giving me incomplete picture on my cluster, has a different number of
digits (for lattice constants) from the one giving me a complete picture
on my macbook pro. After I corrected the digits, the program just gave me
back a complete picture. By this, I would say the program (1.5.53) works
great!

Thank you very much for going through this issue with me.

Best regards,

Jianxin