[xcrysden] Problem in printing/saving the structure and contour plots of electron density

Masood Yousaf masoodyousaf1 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 10 15:24:26 CEST 2013

Respected Xcrystalden community and Sir Anton Kokalj

I am working on xcrystalden embeded in WIEN2k code. I have completed my calculations successfully on xcrystalden but whenever I try to save the structure and contour plots of electron density fallowing error appears.

Error: while executing exec /usr/bin/convert/home/wien2k/xcrys_tmp/xc_24560/tmp.ppm

Kindly guide how to remove this error in order to save the structure and contour plots.

Best wishes
Masood