[xcrysden] Problem in printing/saving the structure and contour plots of electron density

Masood Yousaf masoodyousaf1 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 19 07:07:11 CEST 2013

Thank you Sir Antone

Its really helpful. The files appear in Xcrys_tmp directory. Now the only problem left is with the printing of Thermeter scale. When I click Print Thermo then the fallowing message comes

Warning:
You are about to dump the content of a widget. Please make sure that no window obscures the widget to be printed. This is because Xcrysden's print is an XWD window dump.

when I press OK on this message and then try to save fallowing error appears.

ERROR: while executing exec xwd -id 0*280003c-out/home/wien2k/xcrys_tmp/xc_48294/0b.xwd.

I dont know where this Thermo scale is saved ?
Kindly guide.

Best wishes
Masood