[xcrysden] instruction on installation xCrysden (Ubuntu 12.04)

Ao Teng morganteng at gmail.com
Wed Jul 24 21:44:41 CEST 2013

Hi Anton,

I tried with the link you gave to me. However, I was confused at this step:

"To compile the source package the file Make.sys should be present in the
package root directory. Templates can be find in ./system/ subdirectory.
Copy an appropriate template file:

   - cp ./system/Make.MY-SISTEM Make.sys

Now edit the file Make.sys to suit your needs. Then if you are impatient
simply try:

   - make all
   - ./xcConfigure

"

Would you please let me know where can I find the template "Make.sys file"?
Thank you!

Morgan