[xcrysden] General Grid

Arcesio Castañeda castane at mpi-halle.mpg.de
Tue Jun 11 23:07:26 CEST 2013

Hello

I am trying to create a xsf file with 3D periodic data. As xcrysden uses
general grids this must be done by defining properly the redundant
points, otherwise the atomic positions and the isosurfaces seems to be
not properly localized in regard to each other. I could manage to do
correctly for one unit cell, but for more than one unit cell it seems
more complicated. I know xcrysden can extend the periodic data, given
these in a unit cell, but I would like to know how to achieve the same
result, when the data for more than one unit cell is directly read from
the xsf file.

Thanks before hand for any help,

A. Castaneda M.
MPI Halle (Saale)