[xcrysden] minimal package list for X11

Tone Kokalj tone.kokalj at ijs.si
Thu Mar 7 17:31:40 CET 2013

On Fri, 2013-03-01 at 05:50 -0800, radu i wrote:

> Dear XCrysDen users and developers,
>
> Is there a minimal list of cywgin packages to be installed in order to
> have a functional X-server (for Xcrysden)? (A full X11 installed is to
> big)

What you mean by a full X11 installation I do not know, but you will
need at least a working X server + window manager + some basic utilities
such as xterm (or any other terminal emulator for X).

In addition, xcrysden depends on the following cygwin packages
(see the README.cygwin file inside the xcrysden package):

          * tcl-tk
          * fftw3
          * libGL1
          * libGLU1
          * xorg-server
          * bash
          * bc
          * coreutils
          * gawk
          * grep
          * gzip
          * ImageMagick
          * less
          * more

Anton Kokalj
J. Stefan Institute, Jamova 39, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia
(tel: +386-1-477-3523 // fax:+386-1-477-3822)

Please, if possible, avoid sending me Word or PowerPoint attachments.
See:  http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html