[xcrysden] problem with pressing right mouse button

Tone Kokalj tone.kokalj at ijs.si
Fri Mar 15 17:03:09 CET 2013

On Thu, 2013-03-14 at 10:37 +0000, PANGO wrote:
> Dear xcrysden experts
>

> I'm a novice user of xcrysden and I have installed xcrysden but when I
> press right mouse button on the main window, it closes and I get this
> error :
>  --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>  X Error of failed request:  BadValue (integer parameter out of range
> for
>  operation)
>    Major opcode of failed request:  91 (X_QueryColors)
>    Value in failed request:  0xff000000
>    Serial number of failed request:  5227
>    Current serial number in output stream:  5227

This is the nasty X failed request; it's difficult to determine the
cause.

Did you really mean right-mouse button? Then try not to press it; but if
you meant the left-button instead, well then ...

Regards,
--
Anton Kokalj
J. Stefan Institute, Jamova 39, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia

Please, if possible, avoid sending me Word or PowerPoint attachments.
See:  http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html