[xcrysden] XcrysDen - CRYSTAL configuration Help

Fedele Stabile fedele.stabile at fis.unical.it
Thu May 30 11:55:58 CEST 2013

Hello,
may I have help to install XCrysDen and  be able to use Crystal Inputs?

I just  installed xcrysden-1.5.53-bin-semishared and CRYSTAL09.v.2.0.1

Now I have problems configuring xcrysden:
I created through xvConfigure.sh a file for custom definitions in which
there is the name of the executable of crystal, but it doesn't work:
xcrysden doesn't recognize crystal.
Do I have to indicate instead runcry09 (in utils09 folder) which
contains also variable environment definitions?

Best regards,
Fedele