[xcrysden] problem running on OS X 10.9

David Strubbe dstrubbe at civet.berkeley.edu
Thu Nov 14 03:09:05 CET 2013

mesa 7.0.2 is not in MacPorts, so I'm not sure what you mean you tried.
Anyway, I am working on getting a port of xcrysden accepted into MacPorts,
using a new port for mesa 7.0.2. I confirmed today that this worked on
Mavericks. I suspect from the error you report that you are not linked as
you think you are. I suggest make clean and make again, and then check with
"otool -L bin/xcrys" that you have linked the libraries you wanted.

David