[xcrysden] myParam ignored in minor script

Gabriele Sclauzero gabriele.sclauzero at epfl.ch
Mon Oct 28 11:32:46 CET 2013

I'm using the multiscript to plot molecular orbitals from several files.
I want to change some display parameters (such as BACKGROUND), so I specify them in the minor script (e.g., set myParam(BACKGROUND) {1.0 1.0 1.0} ).
Then I call

scripting::load_myParam
update

as in the examples. However, they are completely ignored.
This works fine when I use a normal script (i.e., not loaded through multiscript, but executed directly as "xcrysden --script"),
so it must be related to the way the minor script is executed by the multiscript.
How can this be fixed?

Thanks in advance,

Gabriele

§ Gabriele Sclauzero, EPFL SB ITP CSEA