[xcrysden] Need help

Saleem Hasan saleemhasan at cox.net
Wed Apr 16 13:36:28 CEST 2014

I am also very new to xcrysden so I am not sure if this will help. I got a similar error and I had to install fortran modules (cygfortran) in cygwin.

I am using cygwin to run xcrysden in Windows. If you are also using cygwin then, try searching and installing cygfort. I think, it is not able to find the cygfortran modules and that is why it gives this error.

Saleem Hasan