[xcrysden] Isosurface plotting at particluar k point

Tone Kokalj tone.kokalj at ijs.si
Fri Apr 18 09:05:15 CEST 2014

On Thu, 2014-04-17 at 02:12 +0530, deepika goyal wrote:
> Dear XCrSDen Users,
>
>                                 I need your help for drawing spatial
> charge distribution at one particular k-point from the output file
> ( CHGCAR) of band structure calculation of VASP software.
>
> I have converted CHGCAR to CHGCAR.xsf.gz file.
>
> My CHGCAR file include information of charge density from gamma to X
> path, and I need information of spacial charge distribution at gamma
> point only.

I frankly do not understand what is the problem, but it seems like a
VASP issue. You need to consult its User Guide as to determine how to
calculate charge density at a particular k-point.

Regards,
--
Anton Kokalj
J. Stefan Institute, Jamova 39, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia

Please, if possible, avoid sending me Word or PowerPoint attachments.
See:  http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html