[xcrysden] How to use xxx2xsf file

Chiranjivi Lamsal lamsalc_169 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed May 21 18:29:47 CEST 2014

Dear all:
      I have, herewith, attached the source code ab2xsf. Thank you!

Sincerely,
Chiranjivi Lamsal
On Wednesday, 21 May 2014, 11:28, Tone Kokalj <tone.kokalj at ijs.si> wrote:

On Wed, 2014-05-21 at 08:17 -0400, lamsalc_169 at yahoo.co.uk wrote:
> Dear Anton:
>        Abinit community says this is XcrysDens issue!

Which can hardly be the case, because ab2xsf is (so far) not a part of
xcrysden. According to my understanding of posts provided in your link,
the script comes with abinit ...

> ab2xsf < file.in > trialabinittoXCrys.xsf is how we execute, right?

You see, that's the point: I don't know, because I never saw the source
code of ab2xsf. Look into the script and try to figure it out.

Does somebody else on the mailing list know how to use it?

Regards,
--
Anton Kokalj
J. Stefan Institute, Jamova 39, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia

Please, if possible, avoid sending me Word or PowerPoint attachments.
See:  http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html