[xcrysden] Visualizing the frustrated magnets lattices

Tone Kokalj tone.kokalj at ijs.si
Wed Nov 5 14:59:30 CET 2014

On Sat, 2014-10-18 at 02:28 +0300, Menchyshyn Oleh wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> Sorry in advance if my question sounds silly or naive.
> I would like to picture the pyrochlore and the gadolinium gallium
> garnet lattices, but not as a crystalline structure with some real
> chemical formula, rather as a graph of edges connecting nodes in
> primitive coordinates. Does it somehow relates to datagrids? How can I
> specify a bond between some atoms? I will appreciate some simple *.xsf
> as example, if possible.

Unfortunately, I do not understand what you mean and what you would like
to achieve. Please elaborate your explanation.

Anton Kokalj
J. Stefan Institute, Jamova 39, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia
(tel: +386-1-477-3523 // fax:+386-1-477-3822)

Please, if possible, avoid sending me Word or PowerPoint attachments.
See:  http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html