[xcrysden] Visualizing the frustrated magnets lattices

Menchyshyn Oleh oleh.menchyshyn at gmail.com
Sat Oct 18 01:28:26 CEST 2014

Dear all,
Sorry in advance if my question sounds silly or naive.
I would like to picture the pyrochlore and the gadolinium gallium garnet
lattices, but not as a crystalline structure with some real chemical
formula, rather as a graph of edges connecting nodes in primitive
coordinates. Does it somehow relates to datagrids? How can I specify a bond
between some atoms? I will appreciate some simple *.xsf as example, if
possible.
Best regards,
Oleh