[xcrysden] xcrysden with VASP

Gavin Abo gsabo at crimson.ua.edu
Thu Feb 19 19:47:45 CET 2015

Dear Nityasagar, did you open the structure file (File->Open
Structure->Open XSF)?  I see that the Tools->k-path Selection is not
available until after having opened an XSF file.

Dear Tone, links to the xsfConvert utility, which is used to convert
VASP output to xcrysden xsf format, on the XCrySDen website seem to be
broken.  The http://www.columbia.edu/~jk3610/software.html is not
working for me, but http://theory.chm.tu-dresden.de/~jk/software.html is.