[xcrysden] Trouble installing, running

Gavin Abo gsabo at crimson.ua.edu
Wed Mar 11 06:42:20 CET 2015

It looks like you need to install libtk8.5.so.

For example, for Ubuntu, you can see that libtk8.5.so is part of the
tk8.5 development package [
http://packages.ubuntu.com/lucid/amd64/tk8.5-dev/filelist ] and would be
installed with "sudo apt-get install tk8.5-dev".

Since we do not know what unix you are using, you will have to consult
your operating system documentation. Or you might have to look at the Tk
documentation [ http://www.tcl.tk/software/tcltk/8.5.html ] depending on
how you need to install for your system.