[xcrysden] Error:Periodic Table of Elements

YONG-IL KIM yikim2008 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 23:32:17 CET 2015

Dear all,
I installed XCrysDen (ver1.5.60) on my MacBook Air with OS x( 10.10.2)
There was a problem about the menu, "Periodic Table of Elements".

1) From the menu, (File and Utilies...)
when clicking on "Periodic Table of Elements"
Application Error
Error: cannot geometry manager grid inside .a0. f which already has slaves
managed by pack
cannot geometry manager grid inside .a0. f which already has slaves managed
by pack
while executing
"grid $b"
(procedure "ptable" line 108)
Invoked from within "ptable ."
Invoked from within ". Menu.vmfile.menu.util invoke active"."
("uplevel" body line 1)
Invoked from within ""uplevel #0 [list $w invoke active]"
(procedure "tk : : MenuInvoke" line 50)
Invoked from within "tk : : MenuInvoke  .menu.vmfile.menu.util 1"
(command bound to event)
2) From Atom Coordinates,
when clicking on "Periodic Table",
Application Error
Error: cannot geometry manager grid inside .a0. f which already has slaves
managed by pack
cannot geometry manager grid inside .a0. f which already has slaves managed
by pack
while executing
"grid $b"
(procedure "ptable" line 108)
Invoked from within "ptable .atom command ptableSelectionAtomicNumber
-variable inp(NAT,1)"
Invoked from within ". Atom. f. can.f.fri.frm2_1.b invoke"
("uplevel" body line 1)
Invoked from within "uplevel #0 [list $w invoke]"
(procedure "tk : : ButtonUp" line 22)
Invoked from within "tk : : buttonUp .atom.f.cav.f.fri.frm2_1.b"
(command bound to event)
Please let me know how to fix the problem,
Thank you for your attention,
Regards,
Yong-Il Kim.