[xcrysden] troubles installing xcrysden

Mirko Pieropan mirkopan91 at hotmail.it
Sat May 23 10:32:37 CEST 2015

Hello everybody,I'm having troubles installing XCrysDen on my Mac Os X.I've successfully untarred the download file and then I've attempted to run the xcrysden file.Maybe I'm doing something wrong but it seems there is no bin/xcrys folder!I get the following in my terminal:MBP-di-Mirko:xcrysden-1.5.60 mirko$ ./xcrysden

|*****************************************************************|
|*                                                               *|
|*  XCrySDen -- (X-Window) CRYstalline Structures and DENsities  *|
|*               =         ===         =              ===        *|
|*---------------------------------------------------------------*|
|*                                                               *|
|*    Anton Kokalj (tone.kokalj at ijs.si)                          *|
|*    Jozef Stefan Institute, Ljubljana, Slovenia                *|
|*                                                               *|
|*    Copyright (c) 1996--2014 by Anton Kokalj                   *|
|*                                                               *|
|*****************************************************************|

  Version: 1.5.60

  Please report bugs to: tone.kokalj at ijs.si

  TERMS OF USE:
  -------------
  XCRYSDEN is released under the GNU General Public License.

  Whenever graphics generated by XCRYSDEN are used in scientific
  publications, it shall be greatly appreciated to include an explicit
  reference. The preferred form is the following:

  [ref] A. Kokalj, J. Mol. Graph. Model., Vol. 17, pp. 176-179, 1999.
        Code available from http://www.xcrysden.org/.

XCRYSDEN_TOPDIR=/Users/mirko/Desktop/xcrysden-1.5.60
XCRYSDEN_SCRATCH=/var/folders/g8/2m80kqls4m750q_phtmbmwxc0000gn/T/

./xcrysden: line 257: /Users/mirko/Desktop/xcrysden-1.5.60/bin/xcrys: No such file or directory
Can anybody help?Thank you very much in advance.
Mirko