[xcrysden] warnings from gfortran 5.2.0

David Strubbe dstrubbe at civet.berkeley.edu
Thu Oct 1 18:30:54 CEST 2015

Hello Tone et al.,

I get the following warnings in xcrysden 1.5.60 when compiling the file
gengeom.f with gfortran version 5.2.0 on my Mac. Does this represent a
problem in the code?

David

/opt/local/bin/gfortran-mp-5   -c -o gengeom.o gengeom.f
gengeom.f:735:27:

          CALL GETCCOOR(DVC,AC,2,X,Y,Z,XC,YC,ZC,I,NATR)
                           1
Warning: Actual argument contains too few elements for dummy argument 'b33'
(6/12) at (1)
gengeom.f:740:27:

          CALL GETCCOOR(DVC,BC,2,X,Y,Z,XC,YC,ZC,I,NATR)
                           1
Warning: Actual argument contains too few elements for dummy argument 'b33'
(6/12) at (1)
gengeom.f:745:27:

          CALL GETCCOOR(DVC,CC,2,X,Y,Z,XC,YC,ZC,I,NATR)
                           1
Warning: Actual argument contains too few elements for dummy argument 'b33'
(6/12) at (1)
gengeom.f:759:27:

          CALL GETCCOOR(DVC,IC,2,X,Y,Z,XC,YC,ZC,I,NATR)
                           1
Warning: Actual argument contains too few elements for dummy argument 'b33'
(6/12) at (1)
gengeom.f:766:30:

             CALL GETCCOOR(DVC,RC,IN,X,Y,Z,XC,YC,ZC,I,NATR)
                              1
Warning: Actual argument contains too few elements for dummy argument 'b33'
(9/12) at (1)
gengeom.f:773:30:

             CALL GETCCOOR(DVC,HC,IN,X,Y,Z,XC,YC,ZC,I,NATR)