[xcrysden] How to display a whole molecule in unit cell with good connection?

liyincumt at gmail.com liyincumt at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 13:47:37 CET 2015

Dear Matic,

Thank you very much for your help!
Actually, I don't want to modify the relative distance between atoms and boundaries. I think journals would not accept this. I was thinking on whether Molden could display it properly as the dynamic matrix file can be read by Molden as well. I tried many options in molden but it still can't work. So far I just found material studio (Display style: Default) can display it properly.
I wonder whether I can convert quantum espresso files including dynamic matrix file and pwo into cif or any other format which could be read by material studio. Even it can be converted, I am still worried about the loss of the information of the forces on atoms.

Best Regards,
Yin

Dr. Yin Li
Department of Biophysics,Medical School, University of Pecs,
No.12 Szigeti Street, Pecs, H-7624, HUNGARY
Phone: +36-72-535271/36271