[xcrysden] Error when rendering the fermi surface

lung Fermin ferminlung at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 04:32:28 CEST 2015

Thanks Prof. Blaha. I also followed the listed steps but obtain the error
mentioned.

I wonder if there are any files missing when I did the FS calculation from
a saved calculation or would there exists an upper limit in the memory used
when rendering the fermi surface. The system that I am considering consists
of a few hundreds of atoms and I am not sure if this would cause the
problem. Are there anythings that I can have a check??