[xcrysden] thermometer

Gavin Abo gsabo at crimson.ua.edu
Wed Jan 27 05:52:10 CET 2016

As far as I know, XCrySDen is not able to do that unless you modify the
code.

I read that the color basis is a hard-coded mess.  So, programing a new
color basis is probably a time intensive task.  If you want to do the
coding, the information at the following link should be helpful:

http://www.democritos.it/pipermail/xcrysden/2013-October/001484.html