[xcrysden] Reg: Limit of maximum number of K points to plot Fermi surfaces for different structures

Martin Kroeker martin at ruby.chemie.uni-freiburg.de
Fri Nov 18 12:05:20 CET 2016

Check your outputkgen file - this looks as if the kpoint sequence numbers
in the first column are replaced by stars at some point (as the number
of digits exceeds the field width programmed into the kgen program,
meaning you would have to find and change the appropriate line in the
wien code, or edit the outputkgen file so that it always has increasing
numbers in the first column where it now shows stars).
On the other hand IF it can be assumed that the kpoints will always be
in a consecutive order and with no omissions, wn_readbakgen.f could just
skip the first column and simply increment its "itk" value with each
line read (?)