[xcrysden] Cannot compile xcrysden because of XVisualInfo error

Tone Kokalj tone.kokalj at ijs.si
Mon May 8 11:02:06 CEST 2017

On Wed, 2017-05-03 at 22:55 +0200, X Y wrote:
> Hello,
> when I compile I get stuck on the line with the  unknown type name
> ‘XVisualInfo’ error.
> Because I have a windows 10 computer I compile inside the cygwin 32
> bit environment

Edit your Make.sys file and remove the -DWIN32 from CPPFLAGS.
Then try to recompile (make clean; make xcrysden)

If it does not work then also remove or comment the
"CYGWIN = -f Makefile.cygwin" line and recompile.

Best regards, Tone
--
J. Stefan Institute, Jamova 39, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia
(tel: +386-1-